Neighboring Food Co-op Association sends out a monthly eletronic newsletter, which includes upcoming events, latest news on the Neighboring Food Co-op Association and our member food co-ops, action alerts, and innovations from our co-ops and partner organizations working to develop a thriving co-operative economy.
To stay in the loop on the latest innovations in New England's co-op movement, sign up! www.nfca.coop/signup
Check out our monthly newsletter archive:
- January 2017 // Co-ops: The Power to Act
- December 2016 // The Gift of Co-operation
- November 2016 // We are Thankful...
- October 2016 // Happy Co-op Month!
- August 2016 // How Will YOU Celebrate Co-op Month?
- July 2016 // Co-ops: Pledge to Global Sustainability!
- June 2016 // Food Co-ops Gather to Disrupt the Future!
- May 2016 // See You at CCMA!
- April 2016 // Register Now For CCMA!
- March 2016 // Celebrating 5 Years of Co-operation
- January 2016 // Reaching the Next Generation
- December 2015 // Celebrating Our Co-operative Roots
- November 2015 // Farm to Freezer is Back!
- October 2015 // Build a Better World With Businesses You Trust
- September 2015 // Get Ready for Co-op Month!
- August 2015 // Co-ops & Healthy Food Access
- July 2015 // Co-ops Connect Shoppers and Farmers
- June 2015 // Celebrate Co-op Day!
- May 2015 // Growing the Co-op Movement
- April 2015 // Co-ops & Sustainability: It's In Our DNA!
- March 2015 // Communicating the Co-op Difference: NFCA's 4th Annual Meeting
- Feb 2015 // Co-ops Support Our "Right to Know"
- Jan 2015 // A Sustainable, Co-operative Future
- Dec 2014 // The Roots of Co-operation